Click to play the video
As good as a movie, as instructive as a class.
Macko presents the first full making of his signature tattoo: the Payasa.
Watch his technique in 4K resolution, listen to the ultra-detailed explanation and find out the secrets behind the satin technique that made his Payasa so distinctive.
Learn directly from the artist who reinterpreted the Chicano subject in a realistic key, creating the unique and iconic combination that has distinguished him for over 15 years.
At the end of the class access your individual consultation with Macko on Zoom to ask him questions about the video or to analyze together your portfolio.
Let Macko guide you through his creative process and learn the secrets that made his pieces so unique. Watch his technique step by step in the 5 chapters of the video.
TO ACCESS THE VIDEO CLASS
- Purchase by entering your email – N.B. It will be the same and only address with which you will be given access to the video
- Pay with PayPal also by Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PostePay)
- You will receive an email with the link to the video online streaming.
La PayasaDon’t miss it
€ 369Pay with PayPal
- 3 hours video tutorial in 4K
- 45 minutes 1-to-1 consulting with Macko on Zoom
- Discount coupon on Bishop tattoo supply
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF...
- your style is Black ‘n’ Grey and you want to improve your tattoos’ details
- you want to learn the distinctive satin technique by Macko
- you are passionate about Chicano tattoos
- you appreciate Macko as an artist
WHO IS ANTONIO MACKO TODISCO?
World-renowned artist and successful entrepreneur, Macko is a fixture in the Black ‘n’ Grey and Chicano scene.
He won dozens of awards and he has been a judge at tattoo conventions all over the world. His works appear regularly in international publications.
He has been tattooing for over 20 years and he can he boast among his customers stars such as italian rappers Guè Pequeño, J-Ax, the world crossfit champion Matthew Fraser and many others.
Macko™ Academy is the tattoo school born from the will of the artist and entrepreneur Antonio Macko Todisco.
His school is aimed at all tattoo artists who want to improve their professional technique and it wants to spread the art of tattooing with passion and determination, sharing the tricks of the trade and the tips that make the difference between an amateur and a professional tattoo artist.